- Registered Psychiatric Nurse (1985)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Social Sciences (Family Therapy) Swinburne University
- Master of Social Sciences (Couple and Family Therapy) La Trobe University
- Australian Association of Family Therapy (Clinical)
- Australian Nurses Federation
Kim Bieber works in private practice in Fitzroy and at Williams Road Pyschotherapy Centre in Windsor. She has been in practice for 18 years.
As a psychiatric nurse and family therapist Kim focuses on working with individuals, couples and families where there is a presentation of complex psychiatric symptomatology.
As well as private practice including clinical work, supervision and teaching, Kim has 27 years of experience working in public and private psychiatry in both rural and metropolitan settings.
Kim has also worked as an advocate representing people experiencing disabilities.
Kim is married with two adult children.
Individual, Couple and Family Therapy specialising in:
- Mental Illness
- Eating Disorders (anorexia nervosa and bulimia nervosa)
- Grief and Loss
- Abuse and Trauma
Kim provides individual and group supervision for
- therapists, counsellors and health care professionals
- AAFT Clinical Membership accreditation
- team supervision
Available for workshops focused on working with:
- mental illness
- eating disorders
- chaotic families
- family therapy practice
Kim Bieber practices in both Windsor and Fitzroy
mobile: 0413 799 432
Windsor – Monday and Tuesday 9:00am – 8:00pm
Fitzroy – Wednesday and Saturday 9:30am – 5:30pm